Don Walter's saga...

Thanks Ron,

I was just about to call him.

Did his care package show up today?

Tonee

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
Just so's the Chicago road gang know's what's a'goin on:

Don just called, he was having new tires put on his Koseis and the "monkanics" busted one of the
special valve stems, so he's waiting for someone to drop one off on their way home (or some
similar thin thread of hope). See, these wheels take special stems apparently...

Anyhow, I think I have him talked into bolting up at least two snow tires and getting the Kosei
fixed down here...let's hope he gets on the road soon.

Which reminds me, my next Scirocco will be named Sod. For 'Sword of Damocles.' Or will it be a
woman (in which case, Pandora)?

See you Saturday evening...that's the earliest I can get there, and I'm only 45 min away. The
"Coach Ron" role takes priority.

ATB

Cheapass Ron