Cincy!!!!!

I have Armin's ess. mix from 03, lots of deep dish, oakenfold, william orbit, dope smuglers, dj yoda, dj dan greenpeace, too many to remember right now.

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:I wish I could, but time and last minute packing will not allow that
if I want any sleep. I still got to do a load of laundry myself.

Essentials!!! I'm in! I'll be bringing a dvd of Armin van Buuren
mp3s for Tony (nep) that you are welcome to copy. There's about 45+
hours of his State of Trance shows on there. The smallest file being
52 min long. Should I bring blank cds/dvds?