Last minute Passenger: MD area

I was wondering if anybody else from the MD area had a passenger seat open.

My current possibilites are
Ride with Mike Smith (0400 departure ouch).. also waiting on phone
call.. and directions
Ride with Brett ( 70 mi south .. ouch 0600 of a friday of DC traffic)

Driving  the bunny is not an option... :-( new parts havent arrived..
front end will get shook off.. Inner CVs are toast...

I can drive to meet somebody say within 100mi of here thats along the
path that the MD folks would take if there is a safe place to park the
bunny.. ( Convertable, 2.0L swap, BBS kit.. you know nice)

Not go.. Hopefully not an option.

Bigmac
aka Brian