Pre/Post Waterfest .Org Skydiving Excursion

On 5/29/05, Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

> Come join us on either Friday, July 15th (the day before Waterfest) or
> Monday, July 18th (the day Waterfest) in jumping out of a perfectly good
> airplane. Which date is chosen will be determined by list feedback, however,
> I think Friday the 15th will likely be the winner.

My vote is for Monday the 18th.  I found out today that the TKO
(Canadian version of UFC) event I was going to attend next weekend in
Montreal got postponed until July 15th... <www.tkozone.tv>

If I had to choose between skydiving and attending the TKO event I'd
choose skydiving though, so if Friday is better for everyone else then
let's do it Friday.  If no one has any objections to going on Monday,
then I can fit TKO, Waterfest, and skydiving in one killer weekend
though!  :)  Let me know asap what you guys think, so I can sell my
TKO ticket if need be...

Later,

Mark.
75