My Cincy Status

I think they are conspiring with Cathy's Headache. I managed to get my old bolts off and the new ones on, 14 of them for the low low price of $5.97 each. Maybe they're made out of titanium or something but I was like God Damn! Obviously, some higher power is dead set against me going as today is cold and rainy and I still have some buttoning up to do, plus I have no wipers, no defoggers and the need to reapply RainX. This really sucks. If I had anything better to do I think I'd throw in the towel, 4 days of driving solo for 1 1/2-2 days of Cincy is kinda silly but aside from saving on gas money I don't really have anything else to do.

I'm gonna go to a DIY carwash and turn it into my temp garage so I can finish up things and then  head on my way, hopefully by 12pm. Tonee, maybe I'll make it to your place by tomorrow morn but if you don't see me, don't bother waiting. I'll call you in the AM and let you know where I'm at.

Stupidly thumbing my nose at Fate,
Dan

Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
We're being tested!
kinda funny; we're all scrambling to put/keep our old cars together.

jim