Cincy tech like stuff

I GOd me!! please me!!!!

DO you have ESP up in Canada, cause you read my mind

*note to self add guage clusters to pile of crap in the car*

Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
So I'm bringing the stuff to change the colour(yes colOUR you crazy yankees, lol) in Daun's gauge cluster to blue. If anyone else would like it done, I'll have the stuff with me(as long as customs doesn't take away my X-acto knives, lol) to take care of it. If you want any other colours, you'll have to supply the filter. I just use a plastic duotang(get it from any office/school supply store) and it does a pretty good job.

-George