Cap'n Oil Change Strikes (out) Again!

Why not just change the glass? Just a thought......

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:Tony... I am shocked and appalled.
I mean really was all that necessary?  To threaten all of us... YOUR FRIENDS...

That is messed up... I would never threaten to bring an AUTO to a gathering.  How could you?!?

Ok seriously...

I was thinking we could pass a hat and take a collection in the hopes that we can raise enough money to get you a 5 speed.

You know this is just jealousy of your hatch sticker right?  I got one out of the trash... it's white and a little rusty but in better shape than the 87's hatch.  So I am thinking I am going to paint and swap at some point.  I still owe Cathy a rubbing... Oh wait that sounded bad-- I mean a crayon rubbing of the sticker... get your minds out of the gutter!!!

On 6/2/05, Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote: YOU BITCHES!!!!! Im sorry to the ladies :p   Automatic and all I got to make it!!!! By the way will see who laughs last!!

El Tony & Rodolfo

Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe you have the wrong filter... that one may be for an automatic. :)

http://mail.yahoo.com

--
Talking to my altar... said life is what you make it.
And if you make it death, then rest your soul...