I think I'm officially out for Cincy

So I get off work today, do an oil change and proceed to swap on my nice new rims/tires. Got 2 on and most of the 2nd before I stripped the security bolt adapter thing. Now, if I were to get a flat somewhere, I'm fucked because I can't get the bolts off. But wait, it gets better. I go to my rabbit which has normal bolts and figure I'll steal 4 off of it for the last wheel. I got 2 off with quite the struggle and then managed to snap 2 craftsman wrenches, 1 Ace wrench and an adapter for my 1/2" wrench without budging any of the other bolts. Of course Sears closed at 6 and it was 7:30 when this happened. (I had ran to Ace to pick up the Ace bits) Ace closes at 8 and although it only took me about a minute to break both bits I still didn't have enough time to get back. So I don't know if I should just buy a few wheel bolts tommorrow morn and pray that my luck turns and I don't get a flat on tires and rims I've never driven on yet or just give up.

Either way, Rhett, I won't be able to meet up with you and Tonee/Ellen I probably won't be near you until like 2am so if I do go I'll prolly just do the whole trip myself which makes it even more appealing.

Christ, I was so close.
Dan

Discover Yahoo!