Cincy idea...

Well hell if we are going to do that then I say we hack into the security
cameras at "the Beach" waterpark or Surf Cincinnati... (Is that place still
there?!?) Why have a web cam when you can get the flesh cam? LOL
 At the very least we would need a broadband conx and alot of cat 5 cable to
run to laptop. I have a wireless router, but I was kidding about that...
 Well I have the inverter... hmm. I still like the after hours CS server
idea better. Run out of the back of my car. ROFLMAO
 Chris