MD card holders... You know who I mean....

Soda bad.  Coffee bad.  Water good.  Beer better.

T-36 hours and counting...

On another note: I recently saw a Bacardi commercial and the girls
didn't want a run and cola as they were watching their weights.  It
was suggested that they try a run and diet cola as there's no sugar or
calories.  This doesn't ring true, thinks I.  What about the sugar and
calories in the rum itself?!?

Scirocco content: Car getting prepped and loaded tomorrow.

Topic content: Other than me, Tony, and Chris, any other card holders
going to make it?