Can't make Cincy

Yeah Dan...

  I was really looking forward to talking to you about your car's progress and
also hear more about the amazing build of Kristen's mk1...

And who knows, maybe there will be a few things at Cincy that even YOU might be
interested to see!  ;)

Guess you'll never know... that is, unless you come to your senses and come out
for a weekend of good times and great people!  ;)

Hope you decide to make it.

Ben