Traveling from Ohio to Miami

I am making a trip to visit some buddies in Miami.  I will be leaving
Columbus Ohio on Sunday July 31 and returning Saturday Aug 6th.  Is there
any one near say Atlanta that would allow me to Catch some winks?  I am
somewhat potty trained ( just lay down some newspaper)  and I don't bark
much.  I have had all my shots.  I could run some parts if there is a need
also.  Help me out.  Any one wanting to chat me up and help me stay awake
can give me a call @ 614-425-6655.  Thanks!

Joshua Conner
'88 Scirocco 16V  "Negron"
product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.