Happy, happy, joy, joy

> Once again, you prove that you are an ornament to the list...  :-)

So, should I get all feminist on your ass or what??  ;)

> David
>
> PS--  Don't give up, hell!  I think I would have after 10 months, and
> I have driven nothing but 'dubs for the last 14 years?!

Got ya beat there, but I've only done my own wrenching for about four of my
18 years. I was pretty close to a spectacular sell off last week though.
And if you'd ever driven my Klaus, you'd understand why giving up is just
not an option. And I have superb tech support ;)

I hate it when they gang up like that, but I'll get them whipped back into
shape, no worries.

Cathy