[ot] got ripped off on vortex

That's sucks. I had to go through a similar thing with an Empeg car stereo.
I got the guy arrested on several counts of interstate wire and security
fraud. Local cops here didn't have any sympathy and Peoria cops didn't have
much either. Had to go to the FBI believe it or not. As this was less than
$500 not sure if they can help you either.
 Chris