Poll - Go mk2? was: Replacement Fuse Panel

My wife is due at the end of September. Right about the time I am to be
leaving the Navy... LOL I don't have to worry about a down payment (VA Loan)
and if I am given severence pay I intend to pay off the R and do all of the
little things on at least one scirocco that I have been putting off. (which
is a fairly long list in and of itself) I still have my first Scirocco and I
am starting to doubt that I need BOTH of them. One of them needs a few dings
pulled and a respray and it would be great. Other one needs a head gasket,
clutch, rear end rebuilds (chewed axle stubs, shot brakes and two different
drums in the back), half shafts, and the interior finished. On top of some
body work, a respray and some rims... LOL Moving four cars to Ohio with a
newborn isn't looking like it will be too fun. Not to mention once I get
there I am going to look really hard at a motorcycle or a WS-6 Trans Am. (I
have very odd tastes in cars for some reason) I am die hard VW but there are
half a dozen american makes I would love to own for a year or so. One of the
last years for the Thunderbird with the bigger motor, one of the last years
for the WS-6 TA or a 78' Smokey and the Bandit TA, a 78' Silver Anniversary
Corvette (two tone greys looked badass and Mom had one for about 10 days
LOL) and a Ford Lightning (stock) Not that they would stand up to my daily
abuse and I will tell you that I am really really rough on cars. GM cars in
particular, for some reason don't stand up well at all. (which is why I am
all about the watercooled VW's; I would not ever get an aircooled one
though. I would kill it.)
 Anyhow about the four cars. I think I am going to make a few trips to Cincy
and maybe tow one of them. I think I can get a one of those two wheel
trailers for the one car '87, but the other one is going to have to be off
the ground. I don't trust dragging it up there with the rear wheels on the
ground. At least if I drove it I could feel the slop from a failing bearing.
Towing older cars with the rear wheels on the ground scares the crap out of
me. Especially since the 85 likes to eat bearings. (until I do the stub
axles)
 Another problem is going to be parking. If I get the house I want it will
have a large garage 2-3 car, with ample parking for the other cars. It will
actually be a oversize two car garage that was built with larger american
cars in mind... no problem I used to park 3 VW's in my two alloted spots at
my old apartment all the time :) Drove the property manager nuts. However I
won't be walking right into a house, I will be staying with family for a
month or so while we house hunt and all that. So I will probably throw the
scirocco's in storage as soon as I get there and then get the house set up.
My brother has 6 cars at his house now. LOL (he has a company van and three
teenagers with cars...) You might be a redneck if... you stay with your
brother for a month and the total number of cars reaches double digits.
 I don't think my new neighbors will care too much if I keep two cars
garaged all the time. I am praying to God, Allah, Buddha, whoever will
listen that I don't have to deal with some communist homeowners association.
I have no problem telling some jackass to bugger off.
 Sorry for the long post I am compensating for not posting lately LOL
Chris