Anyone see the Mk1 article on Vortex?

Interesting...I won those bumpers on ebay a few years ago, and he immediately emailed me with a
story about being away from the PC to do bidding, his sick mom, and a Scirocco restoration...long
story short, I sold the bumpers to him (at a profit to me, which was his offer, besides they
weren't any lighter than my existing plastic covered ones) and off they went.  Glad to see he
wasn't blowing smoke up my ass, and that the car turned out so nice!

Ron