Mk1 "S" for sale in Dayton

I was heading to my favorite parts place in Dayton and spotted an REALLY nice Mk1 "S" sitting out in front of an auto restoration shop.  The shop specializes in Sunbeam Tigers so I always hafta at least glance over to see what's out front.  After getting the parts I needed, I stopped by to have a look at the Rocc. and have a chat w/ the owner.  When I looked under the hood I was confused by the total lack of FI components and saw instead what looked like a twin carb setup.  The owner had done a total body restoration and had done a lot of engine work which he rattled off too fast for me to retain.  I got his info which didn't include an e-mail address due to recent K-9 damage to his computer.  His name is Doug Jennings, he can be reached at (937) 259-6800.  Someone should nab this one!

Behrle