Engine swap

Well I bolted the 2.0l up to the engine stand on the flywheel side....worked pretty good...just wondering what I should do when I take out the 1.8 from the car....will the engine and tranny come right out of the car ok?  I guess I will have to put the tranny on the 2.0l off of the engine stand....this is kinda more work than i expected and you guys say its all easy and straightforward...I'd hate to see the real BIG swaps like a VR6 or 1.8T....those must be real headaches!!

Chadster16v