Light sockets and lights for VDO gauges

just as an FYI the bulbs that VW sells now as replacement for the
gauges, dont match up quite right to the stock holder, the old bulbs
are soldered to the holder and the new bulbs have the wire bent the
wrong way to make contact with the inside of the holder. I had to melt
a bit of the holder to be able to get the soldering iron to make
contact to solder the new bulb in.