Brake light switch

> Having changed one recently on my '86, I shudder at the
> thought.  Mostly due to a couple of un-friendly stud / nut
> locations.
>
> Is this a project for when I'm up there next month Cathy?

I'd like it working sooner than  that, so I can get depressed about how
badly it runs. To that end, I have a freshly harvested Passat cluster to
play with, that bracket/switch may be adaptable to this situation, and that
Passat ain't going nowhere that's for sure. It came out quite well, due to
it's advanced state of tear-down. I'll talk to the brother tonight to see
what he can weld up. (the whole cluster won't work, as it's an auto).

Hey what's the second switch on the Passat brake pedal do? It had a nice
hose on it.

Not wanting to be left out, I took the bug for a ride and it dropped a 12"
hunk of exhaust pipe, just for entertainment. It sounds like a truck now.
Perfect. (I guess 200 000 isn't too bad for an exhaust though)

I love these cars, but they sure hate me these days.

Cathy