Anson anitcs...

Is that all that has degraded?

Seems to me like the green in your wallet degraded over this past weekend after

the 2,365,854 gas stops we made to and from Waterfest.  :)~

And what about the world's oil supply degrading when the beast is on the road,
eh?  hehe... don't ask me how I know.

Ben

...all in good fun and good times, right Anson?