Scirocco Owner No More

Greeting List,

   I just moved back to the US from Germany. Unfortunately both of my
Sciroccos broke the weekend before I left. I was unable to get them
fixed to meet the requirements for shipping back to the US so I had no
choice but to get rid of them.

  So now I have a few parts to get rid of. Some parts are for
maintenace and performance that I got from the potters and never got
around to putting them on. Others are off the euro cars after I
converted what I could to US specification.

  I need to get rid of it all of it since I'm no longer driving a
scirocco. Below is a list from memory of what I have. It will all be
delivered to my new residence this Friday.  After I get it all put in
storeage I can send out a more accurate list to those that are
interested.

USED STUFF (all engine specific parts are for an 8v)
euro head lights
euro bumpers
euro exhaust manifold
weighted short shift kit
Bonrath intake power pipe (x2)
euro trany
euro head (don't know if it is different than the US ones, has JH stamp)
half shafts (w/ new cv joints and boots; 100mm I think)
Audi 5K VDO guages (volt, oil press, oil temp)

NEW STUFF
8v clutch
16v pressure plate
8v lightened flywheel
8v clutch cable

there's more but the last time I saw it all was back in May.
If interested let me know.  I just need to get rid of it all somehow.

--
Rob Nettles
www.geocities.com/p_phi_99

---gone but not forgotten---