Name that cluster

In a message dated 7/19/2005 11:45:46 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
brett@netacc.net writes:
Having traveled this bit of road a bit  in the past (gauge cluster
games that is), I'm
going to hazard a guess that it's an A1 Jetta cluster.

==Brett

I'm inclined to think that's what it is, too.  Now the bigger  question is
what the hell did I get it for???  My Jetta is a diesel and I  already picked up
an A2 diesel cluster with tach for that  one...hmmm.

Maybe I should write these things down  somewhere.

Tom