MK1 Headlight Switch

first off I will like to thank Nate for letting me watch over his
beatiful MK1 Rocco while he is away on vacation. I was planning on
taking my 16V to waterfest but last week it broke down and with not
having enough time to fix it after work during the week I had
cancelled the trip then Nate said he would not mind if I took his baby
to waterfest. I must say that your car nate rides so much better than
mine WOW. The car got lot's of attention on saturday as I payed the
extra $5 and parked in the exhibition parking. Sunday I parked in the
general parking. I managed to avoid all the flooded roads leaving
waterfest. but somehow I broke the headlight switch, only lights that
come on are parking and city lights no low beams. High beams work
fine.

so now the questions is does anyone have a spare MK1 headlight switch
they could sell me so that I may repair this fine piece of machinery..

Thanks
Roger