HVAC Controller

I'd like a Control head for a NON A/C. I had mine all apart tonight but I
don't think it is the vacuum distributor as it was hold air and not leaking.
I think my problem may be elsewhere. It would help if I could get rid of the
rest of the A/C stuff so I didn't have extra vacuum hoses that are not
needed anymore.