Who all is using Evans Coolant?

I'm running Evans. I put it in when the system was completely empty during
my rebuild. I have an extra gallon sitting around at $25.00/gal.
I did not put in a special metal gasket, I am using the OEM from TT.
I ripped out the entire CIS-E system including the knock box and computer
and distributor and replaced it with a Electromotive TEC II.
I am still running normally aspirated with no forced induction.
I have an 8x8 grid for timing advance based on MAP and RPM's
MAP
100 12 17 30 30 28 28 28 28
 90 12 17 30 30 28 28 28 28
 85 12 17 32 30 30 30 30 30