I hate to have to show this, but.....

I think honda owners have better taste than this guy, and that's saying alot, especially where we live(chicago).

Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:Tonne,

Im glad you chimed in. I am now going to place this little bit on the Vortex, bUt should I do it on the scirocco or corrado forums?

The wolfves there in the "tex" should have a hay day with this.

thougth I place it here in private first (~evil Grin~)

El Tony

Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'd need the extra wing to beat some sense into him with.

Thats what he gets for sniffing 3M adhesive remover!

Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
I know some of you own Corrados, but I bet none of you would do to it what I found. Ok so Im looking at ebay and I see this......
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/volkswagen-g60-corrado_W0QQitemZ4563204042QQcategoryZ6060QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"Charlie Don't Surf!"- Robert Duvall