Just bought another 'Rocco...

FROIUGHONTOINOI, I hate webmail!

I have another 16V I decided to part, and the body is ending up with a lister here in October.  I had two Mk1s I sold to Mk1 Mark (the best of both anyways).  So literally speaking, I still had one, most of one anyways...

David

PS--  *Ducking and Running* But I prefer the lightness of the GTIs...  Don't hate me!  :-)