OT:RE: My Waterfest Story - long, even for me.....

You know, I was feeling sorry for my self and car this weekend, having to
fix a fuel leak and bad electrical connection.
I was thinking of getting a newer car, one that runs when you need it to,
one that mechs do the work under warranty.
Then I read Caths post. Hey, my cars not THAT bad after all!

Thanks Cath  :)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y