From: scirocco-l-bounces+jlagnese=massed.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+jlagnese=massed.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf
Of Jason Miller
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2005 12:33 PM
To: amalventano1@tds.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Body Panels

>Power windows are not really that much heavier, but the door will
accept
>the manual regulator from the old door, and with the old panel in place
you
>won't notice the difference.

So, power windows aren't in the same category as like, AC? Hrm. Well, I
think the guy wanted $150 CDN for the power window kit (which he already

removed from the doors), so maybe I'll consider grabbing the power
windows
from him as well when I'm down there. They would be kinda nice for those
hot
AC-less days... :)