Body Panels

Hey Everyone,

Thanks a bunch of all your help and advice so far. Another couple of strange
questions for you all...

I'm going to look at a 16V that's being parted out today, because I have
some damage to my drivers side door from a previous break-in that is
probably going to be fixed with a replacement door. I have a few other parts
of the body that are a bit damaged with rust (mainly the rear drivers side
section of the car), but I have no idea how this section of the body could
be replaced, or for that matter, if it can be done at all? I tried to trace
the lines of this section around the car, and it looked to me like that
section of the body actually accounted a large part of the car, and there
didn't appear to be an easy way to remove / replace it.

Secondly, is there anything I should be careful of when purchasing the doors
for replacement? The donor car has power windows (which I probably won't be
getting - too much weight), but provided I use my own interior panels, this
won't cause me any issues, will it?

Bear with me if these are stupid questions, I'm new at this. :)