Hella H4 low beam as high beam?

> Why not run a dual low/high system ???

 The only reason I can think of is that you could get ticketed for failing
to dim your lights for oncoming cars.  The cop doesn't know that the inners
are really just low beams.

 Also, someone mentioned running high and low beams at the same time (in the
same bulb).
I've thought about doing that, but that's an   AWFUL  lot of heat,
especially if you are running 80/100 or higher wattages.  I doubt the lenses
and/or reflectors would stand up to many minutes of that.  I know any
plastic bulb connectors would give up...I've melted some with just a 130W
high on.

Larry
sandiego16v