Stock 16V Wheel Weight

On 4:43:19 pm 07/14/05 Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think I just found a new quote:
>
> "I can only pray that when I marry, I will
> marry a woman who enjoys the mechanical arts..."
>
> Dave

In this heat, I'm not sure "enjoy" is exactly the right word, and what I do
is certainly not art. Thankfully I hang out with some "artists" though...

All I pray for is a simple 8V that runs properly. Is that such a tall
order? And a break in the weather, it's like the ninteenth gazillion day of
99% humidity and 90F. Typical Canadian eh? Never happy.

cathy