Stock 16V Wheel Weight

For the addition of more combustibles on the flame...

>From dictionary.com

1--Informal. A man; a fellow.
2--guys Informal. Persons of either sex.
3--Chiefly British. A person of odd or grotesque appearance or dress.
4--often Guy An effigy of Guy Fawkes paraded through the streets of English towns and burned on Guy Fawkes Day.

You will notice the second definition.  ;-)  But as for 'hot chicks', yes I think you qualify.  I can only pray that when I marry, I will marry a woman who enjoys the mechanical arts...

Love ya,
  David