A happy man I am!

My wife came in the room yesterday and held up a white t-shirt.  "Is
this the shirt you thought you lost?" Indeed it was.  (Actually, I
thought "someone" tossed it out with a bunch of old clothes.)  My 2003
Cincy shirt has been found!!!  Woohoo!

Wearing it now, in fact.  Happily, I might add.

On this line of discussion, I'm not sure if you guys are aware, but
there's a couple of threads on the vortex about making some Scirocco
shirts.

Team Scirocco shirts:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2051954 (he's taking payment
now as the first 50 will be ready by July 31st)

MkI and MkII shirts:  http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2014789
 (Really nice deisgn on these, thinks I)

--
Mike