Stock 16V Wheel Weight

On 10:55:06 pm 07/13/05 "matt" <matt@safearmy.com> wrote:
> I don't know what the 16v wheel weighs but snowflakes are around 16
> lbs. I think they are the lightest 14" VW wheel. Dead sexy too Matt
> 1981 Mars Red
> 1984 Wolfsburg
> 1987 8v Auto
> Louisville, KY

So you're Canadian then...I think they came with teardrops in the US. P
slots are about 16 as well I believe, seems to me my tire/wheel combo was
34lbs with the mighty "P"s. Wait...(gets off lazy ass and tosses one on the
bathroom scale, how sad is THAT, I had one in the house...LOL) Yep, 16lbs.
On the nose. SO there ya go...

Cathy