Parts in Portland, OR

Just got back from seeing this guy, his name is Luke.  Sorry, but I
already scored the Kamaie air dam for $50, pants still a little damp.
It does not even have one screw hole or chip in it.  He has so many VW
parts my head is still spinning. Scirocco 16V parts that I can
remember:
Crack free dash (at least I did not see any on a quick scan)
Black body kit, minus the front air dam
Complete white body kit, front fenders, hood
Lower K-bar, set of front US lights

He even had a 1.5L block from a carburated Rabbit.  Kind of cool
seeing the hole for the mechanical fuel pump.

<http://portland.craigslist.org/pts/83807695.html>

I would be willing to be a go-between if anyone wanted something
shipped or looked at.  He was a good person and has a love for early
VWs.  His 16V '75 rabbit was cool.  He just looses fuel on right hand
turns since he is still has the carburated gas tank:)
--
Gordy
High Res Picts (if site is working)