From: Julie Macfarlane [mailto:juliemac57@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 2:20 PM
To: rfkellner@snet.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: FW: [Wasserwerks] EVERYTHING GOES!!!! PLEASE READ.

I just talked to the guy. Really nice. He has a transporter Buss in
primer
ready to go. An Audi 5000 thats driveable and more.

Rick, I could use the TB from the Audi 5000. That is if its the one with
the
TB position stuff for the fuel management.

$25 for a car load? Too go to miss!

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y