Now plugs and missing, Was: question about oil filter change

Since we're into "the basics" of tune up here, a question about plugs.

Is there an online source for a chart listing plug temperatures, and a
corresponding list showing how this relates to our engines?

The reason I ask, I'm still ruling out "the cause of the miss". It has
become my life's work, and will have me in the nuthouse shortly.

Yesterday was "swap out the ENTIRE ignition", again, to plain TCiH from the
knock sensing version. And guess what? The miss is still there. Different
coil, new plug wires, new distributor, harness, you name it, there's even a
direct source of 12V from the battery. (the anti-kill switch). Fuel system
is also essentially new, wiring to all parts have been checked, and the car
runs better, but still, there's the familiar miss on load. So maybe I have
a plug issue (well, I need to put that into the "what's not wrong" file.)
They are new, gapped properly, fit well, and all look identical and dull
yellow grey upon inspection. NGK Coppers, the engine's an RD build, so 10:1
compression.

At this point the mixture is quetionable again, so that needs doing, but
what the heck?

Vaccuum is good, though here's one to put in your archives. I'd checked
vaccuum at the T on the brake booster line, and it was fine. BUT,my
"technical advisor" checked on the line from the TB to the knock box. NO
VACCUUM. The nipple on the TB is plugged. Explains why the knock box had no
clue what was happening. It'll get unplugged real soon, but just keep that
in mind as yet another potential source of grief.

So if you have tips, great!

cathy