Was: question about oil filter change, now: different question about oil filter change

They're still around.  Check out www.wefilterit.com
Had these units on the farm.  On trucks and tractors.  I remember changing
the elements.  An oil saturated roll of toilet paper.  Boy those things burn
good.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner