Feeler: Might be Parting out 86 Scirocco 2.0L 16V

Thanks
it will be a while till its completed... i dont want to speend too much at once its too easy to dig yourself a hole that you cant see out off (been there, done that)

My first order was pretty much the rolling chassis...
then brakes and drivetrain, then ECM and wiring.

I did shy away from the 350 though, they may be strong engines, but this is fairly advanced car with composite body and use a 45 year old push rod technology ??? no thanks....
i choose to go with a beefed up northstar with a nice twin turbo kit :)
600whp or so maybe a lil bit more.

I talked to Alan at CHRFAB.com and he's been workin with northstars since '93, so the man has quite a bit of knowledge on the topic :)
he said that a properly worked northstar can hit about 620 Hp with only 10 Psi!!
so with my twin Gt35/40R Hybrd turbo's it should be more than capable of pushing 2 or 3 times that :)

Anyways...
im off to work... workin afternoons and lost of overtime for me.. got a kit to pay for :P

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Sorry to hear your leaving, but love the concept car!

I did a google on kit cars and found a lot. Personally? I'd do a Mcaren or a
Lola. Both kits require you to find a fiero. Kits about $9k. What a blast.

Good luck and send us pics!

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y