Quick question about Oil Filter change

That is what Im thinking.!!!!!!! Now the question is would the stupid people in Autozone now what Im talking about!!! The dealerships (3 of them) In my area did not stock the filter for the car...go figure.... No offence I know some good people that are members of the list, but come on what a slap in the face.... No oil filters for our cars....I was heated at that point.

EL Tony

matt <matt@safearmy.com> wrote:

There is a copper washer on the drain plug for the oil pan. is that what you are thinking of? the fuel filter also has two copper washers you should replace. the oil filter has no copper washer involved in it's replacment
Matt
1981 Mars Red
1984 Wolfsburg
1987 8v Auto