[OT] Free '88 Fox Wagon Roller/Parts Car

I have a rustfree '88 Fox wagon, that Dave Novak gave me, because he was
moving to Texas. The wagon does not have the Audi 3A engine/trans/linkage,
or the Audi 4000 seats.
I'll give it to any lister, that can pick it up this weekend...

I tried to to get a $100 for it on VWVortex, but that doesn't seem likely to
happen:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2072370

Location: Bear, Delaware 19701

I'm still deciding, if the 3A 2L long-block w/intake will go in my '81 S, or
my '83 Pickup. The '81 S already has a cut-out for the Audi/Fox cold-start
valve location, but it will eventually get a 2L 16V with 276 TT cams, and
the Pickup already has a knock box installed. I'm thinking this would be a
great engine for the truck, because of the torque.

Peter - 302.832.8989
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...