CD manuals

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+fahrvegnugen=cox.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+fahrvegnugen=cox.net@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of
John S. Lagnese
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 5:40 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org; a2-16v-list@mail.a2-16v.com
Subject: CD manuals

Hi,
Has anyone seen or used either of these? The first one is ELSA and the
second one is by Mitchell. The Bentley for my new DD, the 91 200 Quattro
is a bit too pricey. It's over $100 since it's a 3 volume set.
John

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7984718228
&category=6762

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7984716220
&category=6762

I have seen the ELSA on there and have thought about buying it.  I don't
know all the details, but apparently ELSA is what the mechanics use in
Europe.  IIRC, it is a mix of ETKA and what the mechanics use now, it is
supposed to be easier to use.  That said, if the same company designed/wrote
it, I doubt it is...  However, it should be an interesting program, and
reasonably straightforward to use...

I too would be interested in anyones' experience with it...

David