Isuzu Scirocco

> manufacturers. From the look of the VW's in house redesign of the
> Scirocco in 1982, it is undeniable that VW also purchased a Piazza and
> copied the design details in their own work.

   the interesting part about this is that the impulse debuted the same
year as the mkii scirocco (1982). one wonders how a purchase could have
been made beforehand. iirc, the mkii scirocco was running around in
factory-proto form as early as '81 (i think i remember seeing
photos/credits somewhere).

> Certainly, the original Scirocco and the Impulse are similarly
> designed cars, which would be expected as they were both designed by
> the same man. While it is true that they are related, comparison shows
> that this relationship is more that of comparing Neanderthal man to
> Modern Homo Sapien, the Scirocco being the Neanderthal.
> VW Scirocco owners may feel better by spreading myths and claiming
> that the Impulse was the rejected Scirocco redesign, or that it was a
> copy of the Scirocco, but the facts as presented above prove these
> fabrications to be nothing more than what they are, False"
>
> And I never thought much of the Impulse, either.

   amazing how one statement can alter ones position on a topic. i
hereby recind my post and in interest regaring the impulse. :(-

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com