Fuel economy and improving it, among other things.

> > I think I'm going to swiss cheese my
> > airbox tonight.
> I hate to see a good airbox meet it's demise like that. I've got a
> swiss cheesed one I just removed. If you want mine instead of
> destroying yours, you can have it.

too late.  Actually when I pulled mine off I found that the PO had
already put a gaping hole in the bottom.  I already had my drill out
and felt like causing destruction, though, so I covered the bottom and
up just a bit onto the sides with a nice grid pattern of holes.

In other news, I polished my front wheels inside and out to get rid of
a bit of crusted on brake dust and tar.  Looking pretty again :)  Now
I just need another new one to fix my little mismatch issue :(

This car is keeping me busy!

-Grant-