From: "Nate Lowe" <nlowe79@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 4:21 PM
Subject: "winterizing" in summer

I'm going to be heading home for about 7 weeks coming up soon and my
car will not be going with me. What would be the best way to prepare
it to sit for that long? I could have my girlfriend start it up and
let it idle about once a week or so, but she doesn't know how to drive
a manual (I've tried to teach her, she's not at all interested in
learning) so it won't be able to be moved around at all.
Suggestions?
Nate