"winterizing" in summer

Yes I will be in attendance on Monday.

"plus I am not one to beat on other peoples prized possesions."

I hope you're not refering to me, Roger, as I don't do this.  If
you're refering to the auto comments and Tony, well that just some
good natured verbal abuse directed at Tony, not his car. It's still a
Scirocco and I love it.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)