OT: legless lizards...

I can see it now...

Me: Evening, officer.
Cop: Son, do you know how fast yo... What in the hell is on your face?!?
Me: Uhh... well, you see, my son was worried I might run over snakes
in the dark and he wanted me to....

You get the picture.

BTW, speaking of pictures, where do you find these things?  It's like
you have one for evrey occasion.  Reminds me of Kit Kat with his cards
in Hudson Hawk.  The Napoleon Dinamite one was funny on the 'tex!