Cincy 2k5 t-shirts...?

You have no idea how hard it was to get this shirt.  I practically had
to wire money to Nigeria and pick up a box in Amsterdam.  I'm going to
put it on Ebay:  RARE L@@K! 99% Cotton and 1% Unobtanium!  Buy it now
for $50,000 or trade for late model Jaguar, Lotus, etc.

I was a actually only slightly disappointed when I got it and laid it
out on a table.  I don't wear pink or drive red as lifetime rules and it
looked like it would be permanently too wide for my unibody, but I wore
it and washed and it is definitely going to be a winner as long as the
pink stays in the back where I can't see it.

I am a t-shirt connoisseur.  You can't have it.